Around 80 types of design clocks await you at the Lemnos Showroom. From natural taste to simple modern, we specialize in a high-quality lifestyle, especially for you.
TAKATA Lemnos has planned various projects with many famous designers, won a large number of design awards, and received high evaluations not only in Japan but also overseas. The Tokyo showroom was opened at Myogadani in Bunkyo-ku to enable many people to see our products. Located practically in the center of Tokyo, the showroom is easily accessible by public transport. There are around 80 kinds of design clocks on display in the middle of the showroom, maximizing use of the 100-square-meter space. We would like to welcome you to view our extensive range.
From natural taste to simple modern, we have a wide variety of items. Experience the different texture and atmosphere of each design product.
Also, accessories co-developed by Lemnos and our group company TAKATA FACTORY are displayed in different varieties. You can see the technological strength and high-quality manufacturing from our home base in Takaoka. Along with displays of our latest products, we hold presentations of our new products and various other events.
Enjoy the variety of Lemnos products, each one carefully and individually made in Japan using different materials.
- Lemnos Tokyo showroom
- Open: Mon.-Fri. 10 am to 6 pm.
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, national holidays, Golden Week, summer and winter vacation periods.
At times of exhibitions or business meetings, the person in charge may be absent from the showroom.
We would be grateful if you could contact us prior to your visit.
Lemnos clocks now displayed at new München showroom
visionporter has moved to new premises in fancy Dreimühlenviertel of Munich in the midst of various interior and lifestyle shops. With much more space and light, Lemnos clocks are now on display and sale at Dreimühlenstr. 23.
We are looking forward to welcoming our customers and friends of Japanese design!
- Vision porter Gmbh
- Dreimuhlenstr. 23, 80469 Munchen, Germany
Tel : +49 89 62423357 / Fax : + 49 89 62423375
- NAKEN INTERIORS (U.K)
- The Home (U.K)
- Abitare Paderbon (Germany)
- bleywaren (Germany)
- KONTRAST (Germany)
- Markanto (Germany)
- monoqi (Germany)
- MUSEUM FRIEDER BURDA (Germany)
- The Bauhaus / Museum (Germany)
- ting Berlin (Germany)
- vier werkstatten (Germany)
- WEIDE Hamburg (Germany)
- Corner Shop Paris (France)
- Maison Godillot (France)
- MARK’ STYLE TOKYO Paris Le Maraice (France)
- DESIGN NOW (Italy)
- design daily’s (Netherlands)
- Zeitzentrale (Switzerland)
- TAM-TAM Tschernitz & Roither OG (Austria)
- FABRYKA FORM (Poland)
- VALLGATAN 12 (Sweden)
- hibino JAPAN DESIGN GALLERY & SHOP (Israel)
North America & South America & Central America
- AC Gears (U.S.A)
- ANTHOROPOLOGIE (U.S.A)
- BURKE DÉCOR CALIFORNIA (U.S.A)
- BURKE DÉCOR OHIO (U.S.A)
- CANOE (U.S.A)
- MoMA The Museum of Modern Art （U.S.A）
- Nora Modern (U.S.A)
- Perez Art Museum Miami (U.S.A)
- REJUVENATION (U.S.A)
- SFMOMA Museum Store (U.S.A)
- The Modern Museum of Fort Worth (U.S.A)
- The New York Public Library (U.S.A)
- TORTOISE GENERAL STORE (U.S.A)
- West Elm (U.S.A)
- Nina concept store (Panama)
Asia & Oceania
- Oopenspace (Australia)
- NORHOR DESIGN (China)
- New World Department Store China (China)
- COME IN’ (Hong kong)
- Emart Inc. (Korea)
- Kyobo Hot Tracks (Korea)
- rooming (Korea)
- SEGMENT (Korea)
- Shinsegae Department Store Seoul (Korea)
- Luxury Life (Taiwan)
- Marais (Taiwan)
- Foundry Store (Singapore)
- Hip Van (Singapore)
- Timeless DESIGN (Malaysia)
Asia & Oceania
121 Hay St, Subiaco, Perth | 0862207558
Rm. 7, 9F., No. 14, Ln. 609, Sec. 5, Chongxin Rd., Sanchong Dist., New Taipei City 241, Taiwan (R.O.C)
Tel : +886 2 2995 9239 / Fax : +886 2 2995 7576
Unit 101, A1 South Building , Biobay , 218 Xinghu Street ,
Suzhou Industrial Park , 215123 Jiangsu , China